We are just days away from joining together in Provo for the 2018 ULA Annual Conference. Below, you’ll find a summary of key details that will make sure you are fully prepared to Level Up!
- The full schedule is available online here: https://utahlibraryassociation2018confer.sched.com/. Print programs will be available when picking up your registration badge.
- Information about travel and dining can be found here: http://ula.org/travel-and-hotel-2/
- Information about parking at the Utah Valley Convention Center can be found here: http://ula.org/utah-valley-convention-center-parking/
- Four Keynotes: Kris Boesch, Miguel Figueroa, Roger Altizer, Ally Condie
- Silent Auction & Networking Social: Closing Session on Thursday at 4pm
- There will be a short keynote, bidding on silent auction items, and fun ways to network and learn about ULA roundtables & committees
- Friday Raffle Prize Drawing for a Nintendo Switch
- Right after the last session on Friday at 4:30, we’ll draw for this awesome prize. Must be present to win. Tickets can be earned at the silent auction and networking social on Thursday and by attending the last Friday session.
- 2nd Annual Career Services Booth: visit booth # to learn how to ramp up your career
- 2nd Annual Vendor Showcase: come learn about various vendors in a lightning talk format.
- Book Drive: Instead of a blood drive, we’re trying out a book drive this year. Please look at the linked flier to see if you might be able to donate.
The Conference Planning Committee